Are you interested in?
934 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2272 Tours & Activities
124 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you’re only in Athens for a day or so, you can still see the major highlights in Athens and nearby Cape Sounion. Avoid wasting time hailing taxis or hiring a car; instead, get around with a chauffeur-driven car and spend that time exploring more of this ancient city. Enjoy a whistlestop tour of the city’s major landmarks, including the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum, before heading out to Cape Sounion to visit the Temple of Poseidon, perched on a cliff at the southernmost point of Attica.
- Don’t just see the Acropolis: with this tour, you can see it all!
- Save time and see multiple Athens and Sounio highlights in a day
- Don’t wait around for slow tour companions on this private tour
- Perfect for short stopovers: pick-up available from Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Athens hotel/ Piraeus port/ Athens airport pickup and drop-off
Official tour guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Athens city center
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Bay of Zea
- Bay of Alimos/ Kalamaki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer all of your questions about the places you visit with this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Athens Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens city, Athenian riviera and Cape Sounio full day private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens city, Athenian riviera and Cape Sounio full day private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens city, Athenian riviera and Cape Sounio full day private tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens city, Athenian riviera and Cape Sounio full day private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Because of the marathon that day in Athens, some roads were restricted, but our driver took us to all the "Must see" places in an itinerary that saved wait time at the venues." See review
Product code: 67222P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosCity Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosShore Excursions - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniCategory
Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Parliament Building (Vouli)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Numismatic Museum of AthensOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Piraeus Cruise PortFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofAnafiotikaPsiri Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Arch of HadrianAdrianou StreetChurch of Panagia KapnikareaSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Theatre of DionysusFrissiras Museum