Are you interested in?
112 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
921 Tours & Activities
722 Tours & Activities
30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and greet: Our driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby/ apartment
One-way private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Official tour guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Meet and greet services: Our driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby/ apartment
2/16/2019 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Piraeus Harbour, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up time will be 1,5 hour before declared time of the departure of the ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Athens Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens hotels to Piraeus port Private departure transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens hotels to Piraeus port Private departure transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens hotels to Piraeus port Private departure transfer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens hotels to Piraeus port Private departure transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 67222P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ServicesPrivate TransfersTransportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportAthensPort Transfers - IosBus Services - IosPrivate Transfers - IosTransportation Services - IosPrivate Drivers - IosPort Transfers - KatakoloBus Services - KatakoloPrivate Transfers - KatakoloTransportation Services - KatakoloPrivate Drivers - KatakoloPort Transfers - SantoriniBus Services - SantoriniPrivate Transfers - SantoriniTransportation Services - SantoriniPrivate Drivers - SantoriniCategory
Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)PlakaEugenides Foundation PlanetariumGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)GaziSyntagma StationPsiri Adrianou StreetArch of HadrianOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Goulandris Natural History MuseumMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Benaki MuseumMonastiraki Hellenic Motor MuseumNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Frissiras MuseumTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)