Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the Father of the Gods’ fury at the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Stroll through the historic neighborhood of Plaka, as you reach the Roman Agora
- For the best views and photos of the Acropolis, stop at Philopappos Hill
- Gain a panoramic vantage over Athens at Areopagus, an epic backdrop to the tales
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend for all participants to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Also it is advisable to wear a hat, put sun cream and bring a bottle of water especially during summer months.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Truevoyagers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands