8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional drivers with deep knowledge of history - not licensed to accompany you to any site
Pick-up and drop-off services for the private tour option
Pick-up from Acropolis metro station for the semi-private tour options
Skip the line option - tickets not included
Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
WiFi on board
Entrance fees - €40 per person for all attractions (pre-purchase upon request)
Licensed tour guide - €250 (upon request and depending on availability)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Our drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer all of your questions about the places you visit with this tour.
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Athens Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens city full day private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens city full day private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens city full day private tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens city full day private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
MikrolimanoOnassis Cultural CentreEugenides Foundation PlanetariumMonastiraki Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Parliament Building (Vouli)Numismatic Museum of AthensArch of HadrianPlakaIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Syntagma StationAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Museum of Cycladic ArtUniversity of Athens