- Spend 8 days in Athens and some off-the-beaten-parth historical spots
- Take a walking tour of Athens, learning about its long history
- Spend some time at the theater at Epidaurus, listening to its incredible acoustics
- Wander around Delphi, the site of a famous temple
- Visit the monasteries at Meteora
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mazi Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Classic Greece Tour: Athens, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi & Meteora.