2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Some of Greece’s most astonishing and historic landmarks are within driving distance of Athens. On this two-day tour you’ll visit two of these landmarks, the ancient religious site Delphi and the monumental rock formations of Meteora, without the stress of having to organise a rental car and navigating local roads. Along with these two renowned UNESCO World Heritage Sites, explore the battlefield of Thermopylae and the charming Greek towns Arachova and Kalabaka.
- Explore the Temple of Delphi and the monasteries of Meteora in private, without the stress and noise of a large tour group
- Whether it’s the slopes of Mount Paranassus or the looming rocks of Meteora, take panoramic photos at all your stops
- Dine and shop around in the modern Greek towns of Arachova, Delphi and Kalabaka
- Don’t worry about getting to a pick-up point in the early morning with private transfers from your accommodation in Athens
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES: Passport & Vaccine Certificate/ Negative PCR 72hrs
Licensed Tour guide on request (Additional cost)
Accommodation (We work with some of the best hotels. We have to know the number of the rooms)
Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Private Tour: Delphi & Meteora?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Private Tour: Delphi & Meteora?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Private Tour: Delphi & Meteora?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Private Tour: Delphi & Meteora?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Private Tour: Delphi & Meteora