- Aerial dining experience at a rotating table high above Athens
- Get fantastic aerial views and photo ops
- 6-course Greek meal, including unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Choose between Sunset Dinner or City Lights Dinner options
Departure & Return
Located in the Gazi area within Technopolis. Access by Metro - Kerameikos station (blue line) Address: Entrance is at Iakchou street and the Kerameikos metro station (blue line) is just outside the gate. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time to check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With a group of 22 people, be seated at a special chef's table suspended 165 feet (50 meters) above the city of Athens. Strap in to your safety harness and begin your 6-course meal, a mix of traditional and modern Greek food, including unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks. As the table slowly rotates over the course of the dinner, get views of the Athens nightlife heating up and the illuminated Acropolis far below.
Vegetarian and vegan options are available with advance notice; see Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Walk away from this unusual experience with a satisfied appetite and spectacular panoramic nighttime photos of Athens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be higher than 120cm and accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual. During cold and breezy evenings ensure you bring a light jacket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Smoking is not allowed during dinner
- Use of the restroom can be requested at anytime and it takes less than a minute to access the ground
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dinner in the Sky Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands