- 2-hour electric bike tour of Athens by night
- See top Athens attractions including the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens
- Soak up the ambience of the Greek capital after the sun has set
- Listen to the guide’s enlightening commentary as you cycle through Athens Old Town and beyond
- Small-group tour with numbers limited to 11 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Close to Thisseio Metro station (180 meters). Coming out the station walk up the pedestrian road with the vendors. First to the right and again right, then after 20 meters we are on the left. Oposite small park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Good and steady riding is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Bike Athens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Electric Bike Tour of Athens by Night.