6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
If you have limited time in Athens, make the most of it with a private that spans the city’s ancient and modern marvels, from the Parthenon and Temple of Olympian Zeus to the Panatheniac Stadium and National Library. The well-paced itinerary fits in lots of extras, like the changing of the guard ceremony at the Greek Parliament and people-watching at a local fish market and the posh enclave of Kolonaki.
- See the best of Athens in just one day, all without the stress of planning or maps
- Private transport means you can stay above ground and watch the sights go by
- Gain insight into ancient Greek history and modern Athenian culture
- Great option for first-time visitors and cruise ship passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Rates include: service for a private driver-guide, all parking fees and baggage charges.
Licensed guide (extra service), Entrance fees, drinks, meals, accommodation and/or gratuities.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel (Any Hotel), Apartment, Piraeus port, Cruise ship or a specific place in the city of Athens.
We recommend that we start at 7:30 in the morning in order to avoid crowds and the heat during summer time.
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance Fees
- approximately 30 euros per person, under 18 years old it is Free
- Drivers are very experienced, friendly and knowledgeable about the Greek history, mythology and our culture. Love to share their knowledge and they will provide you with a lot of useful information but they cannot come with you inside the archaeological sites. In Greece drivers are not permitted to offer guide services within such premises, only licensed guides can and it is an extra service.
- Should you require the services of a professional guide, who is licensed to guide you within archaeological sites and/or Museums, this is an additional service. The additional cost for a licensed tour-guide, accredited with the ministry of culture, it is Extra 140 euros for 2-3 hours
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Timeless Athens Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Athens Private Tour in a few hours!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Athens Private Tour in a few hours!?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104495P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosCity Tours - IosAudio Guides - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - KatakoloAudio Guides - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniAudio Guides - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
AnafiotikaKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Cape SounionNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Choragic Monument of LysicratesNumismatic Museum of AthensFrissiras MuseumGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Hellenic Motor MuseumPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumPiraeus Cruise PortOnassis Cultural CentreNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Goulandris Natural History Museum