3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Taste the best of Athens, all in one day: this wide-ranging, private food tour will introduce you to authentic bites and vibrant neighborhoods. Pick between several daily start times and meet your guide in central Athens. Over the course of your excursion, you’ll see where locals shop at a bustling market, will enjoy meze dishes at a traditional tavern, will indulge in sweet treats like baklava and lukoumades, will discover spice vendors, will sample the city’s best souvlaki, and much more.
- Follow your guide to delicious restaurants only locals know
- This flexible, private tour offers the most personalized way to explore
- Enjoy a wide range of bites and samples as you tour the city
- Try meze dishes, baklava, souvlaki, lukoumades, and other treats
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Pireos 2, Athina 104 31, Greece
Omonia sq. In front of Athens Tiare Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dimitris Agian
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE ONLY Off The Beaten Track SAFE Walking Food Tour in Athens?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE ONLY Off The Beaten Track SAFE Walking Food Tour in Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE ONLY Off The Beaten Track SAFE Walking Food Tour in Athens?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE ONLY Off The Beaten Track SAFE Walking Food Tour in Athens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE ONLY Off The Beaten Track SAFE Walking Food Tour in Athens
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAthensFood Tours - OlympiaUnique Experiences - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaMarkets - OlympiaStreet Food Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaFood Tours - SantoriniUnique Experiences - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniStreet Food Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniFood Tours - IzmirUnique Experiences - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirStreet Food Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Syntagma StationMuseum of Cycladic ArtChurch of Panagia KapnikareaNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)MikrolimanoTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)AnafiotikaMonastiraki Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Athens Designer OutletAttica Zoological ParkAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)PropylaeaFrissiras MuseumOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)