8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If your cruise is only stopping in Athens for a day or so, this shore excursion offers a whistle-stop journey around all of the major landmarks of the cradle of Western civilization. Waste no time on a snails-pace group tour of one or two major landmarks; instead, see as much of the city as possible with private transport and a carefully planned itinerary.
- Enjoy longer stops at the Acropolis and in the Plaka neighborhood
- Don’t get stuck with meandering tour companions on this private tour
- Turn up right on time to witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Customize your itinerary on the day to minimize time spent in long lines
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board, Mineral Cold Water, Fuel and tolls
English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
Adjusting/customizing itinerary to skip the long lines
Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Gratuity(optional), Lunch, Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name on
Accommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs
Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens
Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name on
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Pireaus port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Athens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Athens Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Athens Shore Excursion
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Goulandris Natural History MuseumChoragic Monument of LysicratesAttica Zoological ParkSyntagma StationMikrolimanoTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Hellenic Motor MuseumCape SounionMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)GaziKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Monastiraki Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Megalo KavouriNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Psiri