8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a discreet Athens sightseeing tour with an escape to the scenic Cape Sounion on this private full-day tour. Avoid all the hold-ups and distractions that come with a large group tour as you move from highlight to highlight. Enjoy the views of the glittering Myrtoan Sea from the Temple of Poseidon before heading back to Athens in a private vehicle to explore local landmarks like the Acropolis and the Arch of Hadrian.
- Witness the changing of the guard at Athens’ Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Skip the lines at all sorts of local highlights: tickets arranged in advance
- No waiting to upload those holiday snaps: Wi-Fi available onboard your vehicle
- Round-trip transfers available from Athens hotels and cruise terminals
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board, Mineral Cold Water, Fuel and tolls
English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
Adjusting/customizing itinerary to skip the long lines
Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Gratuity(optional), Lunch, Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name on
Accommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs
Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens
Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name on
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Athens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Cape Sounion- ATHENIAN RIVIERA and Athens Must See Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 86140P18
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Cape Sounion- ATHENIAN RIVIERA and Athens Must See Tour
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofNumismatic Museum of AthensSyntagma StationAdrianou StreetMikrolimanoAthens Designer OutletAttica Zoological ParkGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Psiri Byzantine & Christian MuseumNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Onassis Cultural CentreFrissiras MuseumOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Monastiraki