Explore our promoted experiences
- Greek cooking class at an enchanting taverna in the city center
- Enjoy a glass of raki and learn about traditional family cooking in Greece
- Hone your cooking skills under the watchful eye of a local chef
- Prepare authentic Greek starters and a main course
- Sit down and relax as you enjoy your Greek feast in the taverna
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people provides a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will meet your cooking instructor at Hill Athens Restaurant, 27 Apostolou Pavlou str. Apostolou Pavlou street starts from Thissio metro station, with direction towards the Acropolis.
What To Expect
Taking place at a restaurant under a majestic Acropolis view, your cooking class is run by an experienced and passionate cooking instructor who demonstrates traditional family Greek cooking.
Under the instructor’s watchful eye, prepare an authentic Greek feast and then sit down with fellow food-lovers in your group to eat it!
This small-group cooking class is limited to 16 people, ensuring you'll learn all about Greek cooking in an intimate atmosphere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for children aged 9 and under; children should always be supervised by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The Covid19 Measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. Thus, it is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms