5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats
English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are going to visit.
Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
Cost of meal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driver please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.
It's very easy to spot our drivers. The transfer service will be waiting for you with a sign displaying your name.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greece Athens Taxi GAT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens:Half day tour to Acropolis and the must-see historical sites and downtown?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens:Half day tour to Acropolis and the must-see historical sites and downtown?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens:Half day tour to Acropolis and the must-see historical sites and downtown?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens:Half day tour to Acropolis and the must-see historical sites and downtown
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Cape SounionChurch of Panagia KapnikareaOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Numismatic Museum of AthensAdrianou StreetPlakaErechtheionNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Attica Zoological ParkNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterMuseum of Cycladic ArtPsiri Megalo KavouriGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Frissiras Museum