- Full-day cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Egina from Athens
- Enjoy free time to explore each island independently
- Join a guided trip to the Temple of Aphaia on Egina island (own expense)
- Relax with a Greek lunch, served on board your ship
- Upgrade to the VIP experience for exclusive lounge access, a welcome drink, a shared transfer from hotel to port and private check-in
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Step aboard and cruise to your first destination: the island of Poros. As you take in the views and sea air, hear about the culture and sights on the three islands so you can make the most of your time on each.
Arrive at Poros and enjoy time to explore independently. Visit a waterfront taverna, shop for souvenirs or, if you wish, head for Trinzia, a Russian dockyard dating from the 19th century. Alternatively, visit Poros’ so-called Lemon Forest—an idyllic spot filled with citrus trees, windmills and waterfalls.
Back at sea, enjoy a delicious Greek lunch at one of two sittings in the ship's restaurant—either during your cruise to Hydra or the next leg of your journey between Hydra and Egina.
As you approach Hydra, admire the pretty harbor and get tips from your guide on what to see and do on the island. Head ashore at the colorful capital and enjoy ample time to look around on your own. Amble down the narrow lanes, relax over coffee, or buy souvenirs in the quaint shops.
Afterward, cruise to Egina, also known as Aegina. Here, either join an optional excursion (own expense) to see the well-preserved ancient Temple of Aphaia or delve into the picturesque port town. Stroll along the harborfront, visit an ouzeri or café, or browse the shops.
Return to your boat and sit down to enjoy a Greek folklore show of traditional music and dancing as you sail back to Piraeus. Disembark and finish your trip with a drop-off (if option selected) in Athens.
VIP Cruise Experience: Upgrade to enjoy special amenities and be spoiled in the VIP class lounge. Start with a shared transfer from hotel to port, enjoy a private check-in, and then relax in the VIP lounge. Enjoy a welcome drink and savor a buffet lunch in the VIP dining room. The VIP area is equipped with Wi-Fi, and on the second deck a tax-free luxury goods store awaits. In the summer, be charmed by the sun deck and spacious open space with a comfortable sitting area and bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private apartment pickup is not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews