- Day trip from Athens to the UNESCO-listed Meteora monasteries
- Reach the dramatic monastery complex with the help of an expert escort
- Learn about the history of these unique, 14th-century monasteries
- Enjoy free time to dine and explore in the town of Kalambaka
Departure & Return
You need to go at the Athens Railway Station on your own at 07:00 having your train tickets with you. You can reach the Athens Railway Station by metro. You need to get off at the Larissis Metro Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (ages 3 and under) are free
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Women should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
- You will receive an e-mail with the train e-tickets a few days before the activity
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff