8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the archaeology and mythology of ancient Greece on this private full-day tour from Athens. Following pickup at your hotel, visit the archaeological sites of Epidaurus, Mycenae, and Nafplio with ease in a day. Along the way, discover 4th-century amphitheaters, spectacular countryside scenery, and ancient ruins, and listen as your guide sheds light on mythical rulers such as King Agamemnon.
- Visit Epidaurus, Mycenae, and Nafplio in a day from Athens
- Your private guide brings the days of ancient Greece to life
- Explore 4th-century amphitheaters and beautiful countryside scenery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Athens hotel
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Native English speaking professional drivers with deep knowledge of history
Official tour guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour. Only your group will participate. The pick-up time is adjustable upon your request.
Your personal driver will pick you up and return you to the same place or at the point you prefer.
In case of a hotel, he will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby.
In case of an apartment, he will be waiting for you at the entrance of the building.
For airport pick up, he will be waiting for you at the arrival hall holding a sign with your name on it to spot him upon arrival. We will track your flight and our driver will be there on time.
For port pick up, he will be waiting for you at the gate, just as you disembark, holding a sign with your name on it to spot him upon arrival.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Bay of Zea
- Bay of Kalamaki/ Alimos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Our drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer all of your questions about the places you visit with this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Athens Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio full day private tour from Athens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio full day private tour from Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio full day private tour from Athens?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio full day private tour from Athens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Psiri Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumMikrolimanoOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Allou! Fun ParkMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)PropylaeaNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)University of AthensAthens Designer OutletErechtheionMonastiraki Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)PlakaGoulandris Natural History MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)