10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture south of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese and visit two UNESCO sites in a single day. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece, and enter the mythical kingdom of Agamemnon at the ancient ruins of Mycenae. Explore the historic harbor town of Nafplion, and step inside the classical Greek theater at Epidaurus, a 4th-century venue still prized for its acoustics. A small group size lends a more personal touch to this diverse, full-day tour.
- Full-day tour of Peloponnese highlights from Athens
- See the famous Corinth Canal
- Visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, home to mythical King Agamemnon
- Enjoy regional cuisine with an optional lunch stop at a restaurant
- Explore the harbor village of Nafplion
- Check out the perfect acoustics at Epidaurus's 4th-century amphitheater
- Small group size limited to 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Professional guide at destination
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Entrance tickets to Ancient Mycenaes (Adult 12 Euros) and Epidaurus Theater (Adult 12 Euros)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Athens centrally located hotels. Please indicate hotel name or apartment address withing the city center limits. Please indicate exact address and postal code. In the case that your hotel or apartment is not accesible ( e.g pedestrian or narrow streets) we will appoint a nearby meeting point. Kindly notice that we will send you an email through viator for the exact pick up time 48hrs prior departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Port pickup not available
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Please indicate your hotel name or apartment address for the pick up
- Exact pick up time will be sent to you in the email provided during the booking at least 24hrs prior departure
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop.Maximum 6 clients in a 12 seater minibus to secure social distance between tourists ( for shared small group tours only). All our vehicles will operated with 50% capacity ( for shared small group tours only). Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GETAWAYS GREECE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplio Small-Group Tour from Athens?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplio Small-Group Tour from Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplio Small-Group Tour from Athens?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplio Small-Group Tour from Athens?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloFull-day Tours - KatakoloBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Syntagma StationUniversity of AthensFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Byzantine & Christian MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)Psiri Museum of Cycladic ArtAthens Designer OutletPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Monastiraki Church of Panagia KapnikareaHellenic Motor MuseumOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)MikrolimanoAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)