4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy a sightseeing adventure in Athens with this premium tour. After a convenient port pickup in Piraeus, enjoy skip-the-line access to landmarks like Acropolis, the Panathenaic Stadium, and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Learn about Athens’ remarkable history and culture from an informative guide, taste delicious Greek cuisine in the Plaka district, and shop at the ancient Agora.
- Explore Athens’ legendary landmarks on a private guided tour from Piraeus
- See sites like the Acropolis, the Panathenaic Stadium, and the Agora
- Enjoy skip the line access and an insider’s view from a local expert guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer
Transport by air-conditioned van
Live commentary on board
All Fees and Taxes
Guided tour within the Acropolis site by Certified Guide by the Greek Ministry of Tourism
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At the exit of the terminal building - Details are provided closer to date of the tour
Sign - THE TRAVEL INSIDERS
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A copy of the passport is required for participants under 18 years old
- Infant seats are available on request if at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Senior pricing applies to travelers within the EU
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Travel Insiders
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Piraeus Shore Excursion: ALL INCLUSIVE Skip-the-Lines Athens sightseeing Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Piraeus Shore Excursion: ALL INCLUSIVE Skip-the-Lines Athens sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Piraeus Shore Excursion: ALL INCLUSIVE Skip-the-Lines Athens sightseeing Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 34126P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - CorinthBus Tours - CorinthPorts of Call Tours - CorinthHistorical Tours - CorinthShore Excursions - VolosBus Tours - VolosPorts of Call Tours - VolosHistorical Tours - VolosShore Excursions - KalamataBus Tours - KalamataPorts of Call Tours - KalamataHistorical Tours - KalamataCategory
ErechtheionChoragic Monument of LysicratesGaziMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Museum of Cycladic ArtMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)AnafiotikaOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)PropylaeaNumismatic Museum of AthensMonastiraki University of AthensAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Goulandris Natural History MuseumPsiri Frissiras Museum