Are you interested in?
- One-way transfer from Piraeus Port to your central Athens hotel
- Private vehicle with driver
- Same price for one to three people
- Same price for four to eight people
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Our driver will be waiting for you at the exit of the building - after you go through customs area- and will hold a sign with your name.
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious vehicle for up to eight people, then sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private Athens port transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The price shown is per person, based on groups of 1–3 or 4–8 passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfers are only available to Central Athens hotels and are not available from Airport or surrounding hotels
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on the number of adults per car/vehicle
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Is it Wheelchair accessible? We can arrange a special vehicle but it’s upon request and with a different rate
- Is it stroller accessible? We need to know in advance and a different rate may apply
- Are service animals allowed? Upon request
- Are infant seats available? Upon Request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Smart
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized