Private Arrival Transfer: Piraeus Cruise Port to Central Athens
Price varies by group size
- One-way transfer from Piraeus Port to your central Athens hotel
- Private vehicle with driver
- Same price for one to three people
- Same price for four to eight people
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Our driver will be waiting for you at the exit of the building - after you go through customs area- and will hold a sign with your name.
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious vehicle for up to eight people, then sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private Athens port transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The price shown is per person, based on groups of 1–3 or 4–8 passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Transfers are only available to Central Athens hotels and are not available from Airport or surrounding hotels
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on the number of adults per car/vehicle
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Smart
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Arrival Transfer: Piraeus Cruise Port to Central Athens.
- "A private transfer costs a bit extra, but no standing in an endless line for a taxi makes it worth the expense." See review