Are you interested in?
921 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2281 Tours & Activities
125 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the history and myths of ancient Athens on a 4-hour walking tour with your own private guide. See UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites including The Acropolis, which contains the Parthenon and Temple of Athena Nike, among other famous monuments. Continue to the Temple of Olympian Zeus, discover the core of the ancient city at the Agora of Athens (aka the Forum of Athens), and view the Temple of Hephaestus and the ancient Keramikos Cemetery. Your knowledgeable guide brings the history and legends to life on this ancient Athens tour.
- Private 4-hour walking tour of ancient Athens
- See the Acropolis, the Parthenon, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Temple of Hephaestus and more
- Gain insight into Greek mythology while viewing World Heritage-listed sites in Athens
- Enjoy an intimate experience of ancient Athens with an informative private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTemple of Olympian Zeus, Athens 105 57, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsAncient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athina 105 55, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alternative Athens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Athens Highlights and Mythological Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Athens Highlights and Mythological Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Athens Highlights and Mythological Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Athens Highlights and Mythological Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6956P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensArchaeology Tours - IosWalking Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
Choragic Monument of LysicratesPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Adrianou StreetAttica Zoological ParkMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Cape SounionAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Megalo KavouriParliament Building (Vouli)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)PlakaTemple of HephaestusFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Hellenic Motor MuseumNumismatic Museum of AthensTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)