8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Athens and Ancient Corinth through the eyes of St. Paul on a private 8-hour tour. Visit the Ancient Agora where it’s said that Paul the Apostle met with the city's first Christians. In addition to the biblical sights, the robust itinerary also includes a visit to the Acropolis and a panoramic tour past Athens' most famous sights. Later, visit the Canal of Corinth and the nearby ancient city.
- See Athens and Corinth through a biblical lens
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Get a quick overview of the city’s top attractions
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Bottle of water
Official Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Athens or Piraeus Port. Airport pick up is available upon request at extra cost.
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Christian Tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth on Apostle Paul's Footsteps?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Christian Tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth on Apostle Paul's Footsteps?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Christian Tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth on Apostle Paul's Footsteps?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Christian Tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth on Apostle Paul's Footsteps?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Christian Tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth on Apostle Paul's Footsteps
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Temple of HephaestusDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterAttica Zoological ParkParliament Building (Vouli)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Byzantine & Christian MuseumMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Theatre of DionysusMuseum of Cycladic ArtNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)ErechtheionEugenides Foundation PlanetariumFrissiras MuseumIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)