5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Athens can be overwhelming to navigate, so explore the sprawling Greek capital the easy way with a dedicated guide and driver. Skip the stress of public transit or long hot walks, and let your Athenian host take you directly to the must-see attractions, from the ancient Acropolis to the stately Greek parliament building and famous Olympic stadium. Plus, get personalized tips on where to eat authentic Greek food away from the tourist traps.
- Fit in most of the top Athens attractions in just one morning or afternoon
- Explore ancient myths and history at the Parthenon, Arch of Hadrian, and more
- See the changing of the guard ceremony at Parliament and try delicious Greek cuisine
- Includes convenient pickup at Athens hotels or the Piraeus cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board, Mineral Cold Water, Fuel and tolls
English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
Adjusting/customizing itinerary to skip the long lines
Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Gratuity(optional), Lunch, Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name on
Accommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs
Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens
Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name on
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Limo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Athens Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half Day Athens Tour
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumPlakaMonastiraki Cape SounionEugenides Foundation PlanetariumVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Onassis Cultural CentreDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)MikrolimanoParliament Building (Vouli)ErechtheionOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Choragic Monument of LysicratesAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Frissiras MuseumByzantine & Christian MuseumAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Piraeus Cruise Port