4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve into the rich history and heritage of Athens on a private half-day tour of the city’s headline acts. Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of the Acropolis of Athens, one of the world’s most famous archeological sites, and dive into the mythological world of ancient Greece as you visit the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, and Temple of Athena Nike. Get a chance to see the Panathenian Stadium, where the first Olympic Games was held; witness the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside the Greek Parliament; and visit the Acropolis Museum.
- Half-day private tour of Athens, led by a knowledgeable local guide
- Explore the Athens agora, and learn about the politics and social events that were discussed at the ancient site
- Visit the Acropolis Museum, home to thousands of ancient Greek artifacts
- This private tour ensures you receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Entrance fees Acropolis
Entrance fees to the Acropolis musuem
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Note: If your hotel is not listed in the "pickup hotels" , please note we can start the tour from any hotel in the central Athens district. [ enter the hotel details in the booking notes ]
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and light clothing during the summer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siva Travel Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Athens City Highlights Including the Acropolis of Athens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Athens City Highlights Including the Acropolis of Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Athens City Highlights Including the Acropolis of Athens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Athens City Highlights Including the Acropolis of Athens?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
- "Walking around the Acropolis and neighboring museum with a private guide is the best possible way to learn about the area!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
PropylaeaHellenic Motor MuseumTheatre of DionysusFrissiras MuseumAnafiotikaAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Parliament Building (Vouli)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Temple of HephaestusNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Numismatic Museum of AthensChoragic Monument of LysicratesKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Onassis Cultural Centre