Are you interested in?
917 Tours & Activities
Benaki Museum Tours
9 Tours & Activities
1706 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Benaki Museum, home to art collector Antonis Benakis’ private collection, and the Temple of Zeus on this private, 3-hour walking tour. With your very own guide, you’ll see the museum’s highlights, including finds from the Bronze Age and Greek regional costumes. Then, continue to the Temple of Zeus, Greece’s largest temple, by way of the Presidential Residence, Maximos Mansion and the Panathenaic Stadium.
- Private 2-hour walking tour of the Benaki Museum in Athens
- See Bronze Age finds from Mycenae and Thessaly, stunning collections of Greek regional costumes and more
- Visit the Temple of Zeus, the largest temple in Greece
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees (approx. 9 euros) payable in cash directly on the day of the tour
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointSyntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Return DetailsBenaki Museum, Koumpari 1, Athina 106 74, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- During winter (November 1 to March 31) the latest starting time for tours will be 11:30am due to earlier closing times for archaeological sites and museums
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour: Benaki Museum?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour: Benaki Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour: Benaki Museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour: Benaki Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2906ATHBENA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensWalking Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosWalking Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Goulandris Natural History MuseumAttica Zoological ParkTheatre of DionysusOnassis Cultural CentreAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Frissiras MuseumTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Megalo KavouriPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Numismatic Museum of AthensOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Allou! Fun ParkGaziNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)