To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Athens at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that provides easy transportation to key attractions like the Panathenaic Stadium and the Parthenon, part of the Acropolis. Travel across two interchanging lines—the Blue and the Orange—plus enjoy access to/from the port in Piraeus for cruise passengers.
- Enjoy Wi-Fi on board
- Hop on the Orange line for transport to major attractions like the Parthenon and Acropolis of Athens, as well as the Plaka District and Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Listen to recorded commentary about the city
- Take the Blue line to reach the city from the cruise port at Piraeus
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi on board
Hop-on hop-off tour
Multi-lingual audio guide in 16 different languages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both print outs and mobile versions are accepted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Open Top Bus hellas M.E.P.E.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Beach line is good is you are staying in the city and want a day out." See review
Product code: 8391P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingAthensHop on Hop Off - CorinthHop on Hop Off - VolosHop on Hop Off - KalamataCategory
National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Onassis Cultural CentreAttica Zoological ParkTemple of HephaestusGoulandris Natural History MuseumOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Psiri Cape SounionMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Megalo KavouriPropylaeaNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Hellenic Motor MuseumFrissiras MuseumFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofPlakaAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater