- Sunset tour to beautiful Cape Sounion from Athens
- Take in stunning views of the Athens Riviera and Saronic Gulf along the way
- Visit the ancient Temple of Poseidon perched high atop a dramatic sea cliff
- See up to seven different islands from the viewpoint on a clear day
- Watch the sun dips in the Aegean sea
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Our office is located 3 min walk from Acropolis metro station, beside Royal Olympic hotel. We offer free pick up service from selected Athens centrally located hotels. Please call +302109233166 at least 24 hours before your travel date in order to confirm your pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Departure time of the tour depends from sunset time and is as following: 1-18 May at 17:45, 21 May-8 Jun at 18:00, 11 Jun-21 Jul at 18:15, 23 Jul-17 Aug at 17:45, 20 Aug-7 Sep at 17:15, 10 Sep-21 Sep at 17:00, 24 Sep-30 Sep at 16.45.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff