Are you interested in?
Cape Sounion Tours
9 Tours & Activities
636 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2277 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Witness a sunset worthy of the Greek gods on a private, half-day tour to Cape Sounion. Travel through lush Athenian suburbs and along the Saronic Gulf to this famous lookout point, where seven different islands are visible on a clear day. Admire the seaside Temple of Poseidon and learn about the cape’s importance in Greek mythology and famous works like ‘The Odyssey.’ As the sun dips below the horizon, sip a glass of sparkling wine for a fantastic finish to the day.
- Private sunset tour to Cape Sounion from Athens
- Leave the bustle of the city behind for a famously beautiful coastal lookout point
- Visit the anceint Temple of Poseidon perched atop a sheer cliff that drops into the sea
- Learn about the Greek myths and legends that surround this majestic seaside monument
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine as the water is illuminated by the colors of sunset
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by luxury air conditioned vehicle
Professional and licenced guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
One glass of wine per adult
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off service from/to Athens hotels/apartments/Airbnb.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||04:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The start time of this private tour depends from seasonality and the sunset time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Tour: Cape Sounion Private Half Day Tour from Athens?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Tour: Cape Sounion Private Half Day Tour from Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Tour: Cape Sounion Private Half Day Tour from Athens?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Tour: Cape Sounion Private Half Day Tour from Athens?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 2876P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosBus Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Museum of Cycladic ArtPsiri Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Hellenic Motor MuseumEugenides Foundation PlanetariumGaziKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Attica Zoological ParkChurch of Panagia KapnikareaSyntagma StationVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Cape SounionVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Choragic Monument of LysicratesTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Allou! Fun ParkPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)