- Experience Ancient Greece’s greatest monument: the Acropolis
- Enjoy skip-the-line access (ticket at own expense) even at peak times
- Explore the new Acropolis Museum with a guide
- Soak up highlights of Athens, including the Changing of the Guards
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Syntagma Metro Station Our staff, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, will be waiting for you inside the Syntagma Metro Station, at the big hall underneath the hanging clock, next to the ticket validating machines. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to given tour departure time. Please be at the meeting point by 9:15 am as the tour departs at 9:30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS. Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- Near public transportation
- ENTRANCE FEES (TICKETS) ARE NOT INCLUDED - Please make sure you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets. We buy the tickets for you in advance, in order to avoid lining up. Note that we are only allowed by the Museum to pre-buy adult tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- A valid passport or ID is required for verification at the sites for youths under 25 years of age and any person entitled to reduced entrance at the sites
- Small Group: max. persons per group: for the Acropolis visit 15 - for the Acropolis Museum visit 7
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms