Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day driving tour of Atlanta
- Learn about must-see sites like the Atlanta BeltLine and the Claremont Lounge
- Visit six popular and historical neighborhoods
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
If you hotel is not on the list, please contact your local provider to know closest pick up hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about Atlanta’s culture as you drive through six popular neighborhoods, including Little Five Points and Castleberry Hills. Your guide shares fun facts, anecdotes, and information about Atlanta throughout the tour.
Tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Viator Exclusive Tour
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required and minimum of 4 guests to run to tour. Possible cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet tour guests requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moderate amount of walking involved, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands