7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Exploring the filming locations of TV’s ‘The Walking Dead’ independently may mean missing key places and on-set stories. This private tour from Atlanta ensures you cover the must-sees, and provides full lowdowns on the scenes, episodes, cast, and more. Visit locations in Atlanta and Senoia—aka Woodbury and Alexandria—including the CDC and Rick’s house; visit the Walking Dead Museum, and eat at Norman Reedus’ restaurant (subject to availability).
- Check out TV’s The Walking Dead locations on a private tour from Atlanta
- Cover key Atlanta and Senoia sites easily by private vehicle, with a guide
- See the CDC, visit Senoia’s TWD store and museum, and hear on-set stories
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
409 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
The National Park Service parking lot is next to MLK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Not recommended for children age 13 and under
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Walking Dead VIP Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Walking Dead VIP Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Walking Dead VIP Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Walking Dead VIP Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Walking Dead VIP Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAtlantaBus Tours - GeorgiaGhost & Vampire Tours - GeorgiaMovie Tours - GeorgiaFull-day Tours - GeorgiaBus Tours - GreenvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - GreenvilleMovie Tours - GreenvilleFull-day Tours - GreenvilleBus Tours - NashvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - NashvilleMovie Tours - NashvilleFull-day Tours - NashvilleCategory
Road to Tara MuseumCollege Football Hall of FameCallaway GardensAtlantic StationGone with the Wind MuseumEbenezer Baptist ChurchLittle Five PointsNational Center for Civil and Human RightsStone Mountain ParkHigh Museum of Art AtlantaLEGOLAND® Discovery Center AtlantaZoo AtlantaWren's NestCentennial Olympic ParkMargaret Mitchell HouseFernbank Museum of Natural HistoryFox TheatreOakland Cemetery Georgia State CapitolHard Rock Cafe Atlanta