8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
On this scenic wine tasting tour, visit three North Georgia vineyards, tasting several wines at each location. You’ll also have the option to purchase full pours or entire bottles. Spend about an hour and fifteen minutes at each winery, with a longer stop for lunch. Sit back, relax, and enjoy as your professional guide and driver handle all the details.
- Full day touring Georgia wineries
- Professional guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hop-on hop-off tour
Round-trip shared transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For groups of 7 or more, we pickup at the residence or business.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cana Wine Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tasting Tour of Three Vineyards?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting Tour of Three Vineyards?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeAtlantaFood Tours - GeorgiaWine Tastings - GeorgiaFood Tours - GreenvilleWine Tastings - GreenvilleFood Tours - NashvilleWine Tastings - NashvilleCategory
Wren's NestMargaret Mitchell HouseStone Mountain ParkHard Rock Cafe AtlantaCentennial Olympic ParkSenoiaFederal Reserve Bank of AtlantaFernbank Museum of Natural HistoryCallaway GardensHigh Museum of Art AtlantaAtlanta BeltlineFox TheatreKrog Street MarketLittle Five PointsEbenezer Baptist ChurchLEGOLAND® Discovery Center AtlantaNational Center for Civil and Human RightsAtlantic StationAtlanta CNN CenterOakland Cemetery