2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided return transfers from Auckland
Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
Complimentary refreshments and water on board
A local English-speaking tour escort throughout the journey
Luxurious temperature controlled transportation in a minibus
Admission to Auckland museum guided experience
Admission to Auckland city highlight spots
Auckland Harbour Bridge, Devonport and Parnell Village
Auckland Waterfront, Bastion Point, Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point
Admission to 2 hour fully guided experience at Hobbiton movie set
Complimentary Hobbiton beverages - Ale, cider, ginger beer or an English beer
Admission to themed Hamilton garden
Discover Auckland's highlights including Queen Street, the CBD, Auckland University, & the Domain
Cruise through the city to Tamaki Drive, Auckland Domain, the suburb of Parnell
Take in stunning views at Auckland's iconic vistas including Achilles point and Bastion Point
Visit the Auckland Museum to learn about New Zealand's impressive history
Enjoy one of the largest Maori and Pacific Island collections in the world
Visit the North Shore and Mt Victoria for incredible views looking back to the city
Remarkable 360-degree views of the rolling Kaimai Range
Chance to step into a real The Lord of the Rings film set
Opportunity to have a drink at the cosy Green Dragon Inn
Amazing photo opportunities in front of every hobbit hole
Explore the multi award winning Hamilton Gardens
Admission to Sea Life Aquarium
Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
Child safety car seat rental NZD $50.00 plus booking fees payable directly (with 24 hours’ notice).
Departure & Return
8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 precautions -Safety measures in place. All areas that exposed to customers are frequently cleaned & sanitised.
- Tours operate in all weather conditions; umbrellas are provided in the event of rain in Hobbiton
- There is uneven terrain on the set; approximately 75% is wheelchair accessible
- We are able to accommodate a stroller or a pram, provided it is fully collapsible and can fit in the luggage compartment of our buses.
- The only way to access the Hobbiton Movie Set is with a guided tour
- Souvenir photos are available for purchase after your tour
- Tours are suitable for people of all ages and average fitness. Our scenic walks are short and optional. Please let our guide know at check in if you have any fitness concerns.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the conditions, walking shoes, sun protection, jacket/warm layer & essential personal items.
- Bring a camera or a phone with camera capability as Hobbiton is the perfect place to get some great travel photos.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Easy and good fitness level required
- This is a guided walking tour and sensible walking footwear is recommended
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs and walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceKart
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Auckland Escape Experience - Overnight [2 Day Tour]?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Auckland Escape Experience - Overnight [2 Day Tour]?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Auckland Escape Experience - Overnight [2 Day Tour]?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auckland Escape Experience - Overnight [2 Day Tour]?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Auckland Escape Experience - Overnight [2 Day Tour]
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAuckland4WD Tours - North IslandSporting Events - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandCity Tours - North IslandOvernight Tours - North IslandMulti-day Tours - North IslandExtreme - North IslandHistorical Tours - North Island4WD Tours - Waiheke IslandSporting Events - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandCity Tours - Waiheke IslandOvernight Tours - Waiheke IslandMulti-day Tours - Waiheke IslandExtreme - Waiheke IslandHistorical Tours - Waiheke Island4WD Tours - TaurangaSporting Events - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaCity Tours - TaurangaOvernight Tours - TaurangaMulti-day Tours - TaurangaExtreme - TaurangaHistorical Tours - TaurangaCategory
Piha Beach Tours & TicketsMt. Eden Tours & TicketsManukau Heads Lighthouse Tours & TicketsAuckland Harbour Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsAuckland War Memorial Museum Tours & TicketsTakapuna Tours & TicketsSilo Park Tours & TicketsNew Zealand Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial) Tours & TicketsPonsonby Tours & TicketsSculptureum Tours & TicketsOdyssey Sensory Maze Tours & TicketsSky City Auckland Tours & TicketsMotutapu Island Tours & TicketsKumeu Wine Country Tours & TicketsGlenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & TicketsStardome Observatory & Planetarium Tours & TicketsNorth Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika) Tours & TicketsAuckland Zoo Tours & TicketsQueen Street Tours & Tickets