- Full day combination tour of Auckland city and Kumeu wine country from Auckland
- 2-course lunch including a glass of wine at an award-winning winery restaurant
- Enjoy wine tastings at three Kumeu wineries
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
If you have not confirmed an inner city hotel pick up with us then our central meeting point is SkyCity Grand Hotel (90 Federal Street). If you are meeting here will need to be confirmed with us. Please call to confirm the night prior - 0800 423 224
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
First, explore the heritage architecture of Queen Street and view landmarks in the central business district (CBD). Then take a drive past Auckland University and the Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park. Your guide points out historical buildings in the bustling district of Ponsonby before crossing the Auckland Harbour Bridge to the North Shore.
Make a stop in the charming seaside enclave of Devonport for a meander along Narrow Neck Beach, and motor up to the nearby Mt Victoria lookout for panoramic views over the city and harbor. Returning across the bridge, your guide escorts you to Westhaven Marina for a glimpse of fishmongers and other vendors at the bustling Auckland Fish Market.
After your city tour, it’s an approximate 30-minute journey to the Kumeu wine region, known for its fine New Zealand varietals. Savor wine paired with a Mediterranean-style lunch of fresh regional dishes at the award-winning Soljans Estate Winery.
After lunch, follow your guide on a short bird-watching expedition in search of breeding gannets (large seabirds) at Muriwai Beach — one of the few mainland gannet-nesting sites in the world.
Follow up with a tasting at Matua Valley Wines before you sip more varietals and take in the scenic vineyards at West Brook Winery. Finally, relax on the picturesque drive back to your Auckland hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum 2 adults required for the tour to run
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bush and Beach
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands