- Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour
- Admire views of Mt. Eden, Auckland Harbour, and the Hauraki Gulf
- See attractions such as K Road, Auckland Domain, Achilles Point, and Auckland Museum
- Drive through atmospheric neighborhoods including Ponsonby, Parnell, and St. Heliers
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure available
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Auckland or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
There's a pick-up & drop –off area on Queens Wharf, right next to the Ferry Building. That’s the spot.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 35 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- There is some access to the bus, if you have a Walker or a Wheelchair, but these items must be folded. There is a small step. There are handles each side of the door to help.
- Strollers must be foldable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auckland City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms