Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Departure & Return
333 E 2nd St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gliding Revolution
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon in Austin Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 6462P30
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon in Austin Segway Tour
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAustinHistorical Tours - TexasSegway Tours - TexasCategory
Austin Convention CenterSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo)Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)Austin AquariumAustin Paramount TheatreBullock Texas State History MuseumLady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterMayfield Park and PreserveTexas Governor's Mansion2nd Street DistrictLBJ Presidential LibraryHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Mexic-Arte Museum Zilker Metropolitan ParkFrench Legation Museum