- Enjoy a bike tour to observe Austin's legendary bat colony under Congress Avenue Bridge
- See a different side to Austin's legendary nightlife during a visit to its colony of more than 1.5 million bats
- Cycle along the scenic Lady Bird Lake before heading to the bridge where the bats live
- Observe the millions of bats as they take flight for their evening feeding
- Great mix out physical activity and wildlife
Departure & Return
Meet in the parking lot of Auditorium Shores, next to the bathrooms on the lake. Across from the Long Center at W.Riverside and S. 1st St. bridge. Note: sign says "Vic Mathias 900 W. Riverside"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bike has a bottle cage
- Youths ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children ages 11 and under, private tour recommended (extra $40 pp)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands