- Learn why Austin is one of the most haunted cities in the country
- Explore the city at night on this evening walking tour
- Hear researched stories about the history of Austin
- Depart from a convenient location in the heart of the city
Departure & Return
All ghost tours meet off to the side of the entrance of the Omni Hotel, on the sidewalk, at 205 E 8th Street. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Austin Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would have paid extra but didn’t get the option via Viator." See review