- See historical sites and popular attractions on this tour
- This tour is a good option for first-time visitors
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Depart from the conveniently located Austin Visitors Center
Departure & Return
We can be found inside the Austin Visitors Center at 602 E 4th Street. Parking is available in the garage at 601 E 5th Street. Street parking is also available for $2/hr and can be paid using the Park ATX app.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please allow us 72 hours notice for ADA accessible vehicles
- Please note: Adult guests with children younger than eight years of age (unless taller than 4 feet 9 inches) will need to bring a child safety seat, this is Texas State Law
- Please contact us with any health concerns you may have. There will be stops at locations with uneven surfaces.
- As of 05/04/2020 – We are offering tours by reservation only. We are taking the following steps to protect the health of our employees and guests: 1.We are requiring that our guides provide their temperature each day, and they will not be allowed to report to work if ill in any way 2.We have increased the frequency of our cleanings. We are now fully sanitizing the vehicles after each tour 3.We are asking passengers to not join us if they currently are ill or if they have had any Covid-19 symptoms with in the last 3 weeks 4.We will be asking all passengers to make a health declaration stating they’re healthy by signing a waiver that will be sent to you by email. 5.We will be using infrared thermometers to check all passenger temperatures before they board the vehicle. We will ask anyone with a fever or high-temperature to please leave the area immediately, and we will contact them about rescheduling at another time 6.We are requiring that both our guides and and guest wear masks at all times (this includes the time outside the vehicle waiting to board) 7.Guides will be providing hand sanitizer to each guest as they board the vehicle so that nobody is grasping handles or seat belts with unclean hands as they board and get seated We reserve the right to reschedule or refuse admittance (without refund) if you can’t comply with requirements 3 through 7. These requirements must be followed to insure the safety of our passengers and guides.
- Special accommodations for wheelchair accessible needs will be addressed by management. Special arrangements may require as long as 72 hours’ notice to secure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY AO Tours Austin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff