- Take a bike tour of Austin's Lady Bird Lake and its numerous city parks
- Cycle the shady, traffic-free loop around Lady Bird Lake
- Cycle towards Austin's downtown where you'll experience Auditorium Shores, Barton Springs and Zilker Park
- Learn about the history of Austin and its numerous green spaces
- Great trip for families and for novices
Departure & Return
South gate - Barton Springs Pool **not the main entrance** Meet in the parking lot.(formerly Robert E Lee Road )
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bikes have bottle cages
- Youths ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children ages 11 and under, private tour required (extra $30 pp)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lady Bird Lake Bike Tour in Austin.