- Experience a part of Austin that many visitors miss
- Explore East Austin through local art
- Use provided paint to leave your own mark on Austin’s graffiti scene
- Group size limited to 10 people for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Free parking is available on the street or as you enter the complex, around the building to the left. Meet by the pink planter in front of suite E (first building on your left).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shoes to walk off-road a bit
- Service animals allowed
- This experience takes place OUTDOORS, please dress for your comfort.
- Private bookings can be tailored for design teams seeking cultural immersion, active bachelorette parties, or families seeking creative inspiration and youthful fun.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Great for groups, teams, and team-building experiences
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Color Cartel, LLC.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.