Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover more of Austin with the help of a guide on the biking tour
- This tour is a good option for both first-time and returning visitors
- Navigate hills and trails easily with the aid of an e-bike
- Riders must be at least 16 years old
Departure & Return
Parking along street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- must be able to ride a bike
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BikeTexas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff