9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its hilltop villages, fields of purple lavender, and lively markets, the Luberon region is quintessential Provence. On this full-day tour from Avignon, visit the picturesque villages of Fontaine de Vaucluse and Menerbes, the market towns of Roussillon and Gordes, the 12th-century Senanque Abbey, and the Lavender Museum.
- Full-Day Luberon Villages Tour from Avignon
- Visit Provence attractions such as the Lavender Museum and the Abbaye de Senanque
- Experience a traditional Provencal market in Gordes
- Admire the ochre cliffs and historic buildings of Roussillon
- Stroll around picturesque Menerbes, made famous in Peter Mayle's ‘A Year in Provence’
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Provence or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is supposed to operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DREAMS OF PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Luberon Villages Tour from Avignon
30 days 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAvignonShore Excursions - ProvenceCity Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - ArlesCity Tours - ArlesWalking Tours - ArlesPorts of Call Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesShore Excursions - NîmesCity Tours - NîmesWalking Tours - NîmesPorts of Call Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & Tickets