- A private tour offers the most intimate way to discover the city
- Pick between convenient morning and afternoon tour times
- Discover Avignon’s key attractions in the space of a single tour
- See UNESCO-listed sights like the Palais des Papes and Pont d’Avignon
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the main entrance to the covered market in Avignon. (Les Halles d'Avignon) The front entrance sits on Rue Thiers by Place Pie which is the main square in front of the market. The covered market is distinctive because of it's large vegetal façade.
The tour ends with a visit to the Pont St Bénézet bridge below the Palais des Papes, we return from the bridge to the main square where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands