7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Luberon region of France on a shore excursion from Marseille that takes you north from the coast with round-trip transportation. You'll stop in villages such as Gordes, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, and Roussillon, where you'll have free time to explore independently.
- Travel from Marseilles to villages of the Luberon, one of France's top regions to visit
- Learn about the area from a guide
- Receive time to yourself at each village
- Enjoy port pickup and drop-off for a hassle-free shore excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marseille Shore Excursion: Luberon Typical Provencal Villages Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marseille Shore Excursion: Luberon Typical Provencal Villages Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marseille Shore Excursion: Luberon Typical Provencal Villages Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marseille Shore Excursion: Luberon Typical Provencal Villages Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 3547P44
Compare Similar Experiences
Marseille Shore Excursion: Luberon Typical Provencal Villages Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesPorts of Call Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesShore Excursions - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesPorts of Call Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Eglise Notre-Dame des SablonsNimesTavel Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Les Baux-de-ProvenceLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)UzesAigues-MortesLes Saintes Maries de la MerGordesAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Châteauneuf-du-PapeChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Les Halles MarketRoussillonRhône RiverMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)