10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Provence without the stress of planning on a private full-day tour of the region’s historic towns and landmarks. In addition to navigating unfamiliar routes for you, your guide offers necessary context at stops on the day’s itinerary. Highlights include walks through Saint Remy, Les Baux, and Arles, a complimentary wine tasting, and a stop at an ancient Roman aqueduct. Round-trip hotel transport is included.
- Private tour ensures an intimate and tailored experience
- Go with a guide: Learn little-known facts about historic landmarks
- Roman winery tour and wine tasting included
- Convenient round-trip transport from Avignon accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Free visit of a wine museum with audioguide, followed by a wine tasting
Food and drinks
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Avignon and outside. Extra fees may apply according to the distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The chronological order of the tour is subject to variations according to the days of the Provencal markets, as they take place only in the morning.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DREAMS OF PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Full Day Roman and Medieval Provencal Heritage Walking Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Full Day Roman and Medieval Provencal Heritage Walking Tour from Avignon
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilleneuve-les-AvignonAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Tavel Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)GordesLes Saintes Maries de la MerLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)RoussillonMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)Les Halles MarketUzesAigues-MortesSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Les Baux-de-ProvenceEglise Notre-Dame des SablonsChâteauneuf-du-PapeNimesLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Rhône RiverAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)