5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The vineyards, lavender fields, and medieval villages of the Luberon are among the most stunning in Provence. On this half-day tour from Avignon, benefit from the expertise of a private guide and take in the highlights at a pace that suits you. Visit the villages of Fontaine de Vaucluse and Gordes, admire the striking ochre cliffs of Roussillon, and enjoy incredible views of Senanque Abbey.
- Three Provence villages in one day: Gordes, Roussillon, and Vaucluse
- Admire the lavender fields of Senanque Abbey (seasonal)
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operated by a multi-lingual driver/guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DREAMS OF PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Half Day Luberon Villages Walking Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Half Day Luberon Villages Walking Tour from Avignon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & Tickets