5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this private, half-day tour of Provence, see several of the region’s most characterful landmarks—and amend the itinerary to fit your schedule. Choose between morning and afternoon departure times, and meet your guide in central Avignon. You’ll have the chance to explore the village of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (once home to Vincent Van Gogh), discover the medieval village of Les-Baux-de-Provence, visit the Roman Pont du Garde aqueduct, and more, all at your own pace.
- A private tour lets you customize the itinerary to fit your preferences
- Round-trip transportation from Avignon via air-conditioned vehicle
- Choose between morning or afternoon departure times to suit your schedule
- Learn all about Provence’s Roman and medieval history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAvignon, Avignon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The chronological order of the tour is subject to variations according to the days of the Provencal markets, as they take place only in the morning.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DREAMS OF PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Half Day Roman and Medieval Provencal Heritage Walking Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37445P14
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Half Day Roman and Medieval Provencal Heritage Walking Tour from Avignon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceArchaeology Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesArchaeology Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesArchaeology Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
GordesChâteauneuf-du-PapeMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Rhône RiverChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Eglise Notre-Dame des SablonsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)RoussillonTavel NimesAigues-MortesLes Halles MarketLes Baux-de-ProvenceUzesLes Saintes Maries de la Mer