9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Grab your camera and set out to admire the startling purple landscapes of Provence in the summertime on this full-day tour from Avignon. Follow the famous Lavender Route, stopping to explore the hilltop villages of Gordes, learn more about the region’s famous lavender oil production at the Lavender Museum, and marvel at the Romanesque Senanque Abbey. Then, prepare for some spectacular views as you stroll along the Ochre Path in Roussillon and look out over the lavender fields from the Sault plateau.
- Full-day tour of Provence’s Lavender Route from Avignon
- Learn all there is to know about Provence’s iconic flower at the Lavender Museum
- Visit Senanque Abbey and the hilltop village of Gordes
- Follow the scenic Ochre Path in Roussillon
- Admire the vast purple landscapes of Provence’s Lavender Route from the Sault plateau
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Parking fees, tolls and fuel
Entrance fees, unless specified
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lavender Route Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lavender Route Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lavender Route Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lavender Route Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceNature and Wildlife - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesNature and Wildlife - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesNature and Wildlife - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Aigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & Tickets