- Full-day tour of Provence’s Lavender Route from Avignon
- Learn all there is to know about Provence’s iconic flower at the Lavender Museum
- Visit Senanque Abbey and the hilltop village of Gordes
- Follow the scenic Ochre Path in Roussillon
- Admire the vast purple landscapes of Provence’s Lavender Route from the Sault plateau
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lavender Route Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon.