- Full-day tour of historic Provence from Avignon
- See Van Gogh’s residence in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole
- Visit the Provencal towns of Les-Baux-de-Provence and Arles
- Admire the Roman-built Pont-du-Gard
- Sample regional wines in Travel
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Day Trip to Arles, the Alpilles and Pont du Gard from Avignon.